Are you looking for a virtual “online content” team? Count Wordula has assembled a number of talented people from around the world in one convenient virtual team. We are currently offering the services listed below. (The services might not yet reflect this, as it represents the skills of Count Wordula project manager Raj Kumar Dash).
Services offered at present: (All indicated amounts are in US dollars.)
- Content – articles (print and web) and blog posts in the areas of education, technology (web2.0, VoIP, RFID, IPTV/ mobile TV/ HDTV/ streaming video/ etc., cellular/ mobile tech, wireless, GPS, nanotechnology, biometrics, robotics), personal finance, health, science, writing, blogging, food/ cooking and more.
- Data mining, analytics, reporting and visualization
- Graphics – custom logos, cartoons, e-paintings.
- Print layout – for ad campaigns, brochures, magazines, flyers, posters.
- Copywriting – for print ad campaigns, brochures, flyers, posters.
- Copywriting – for internet marketing.
- WordPress blog platform plugins.
- Web site design/ weblog themes – using the open source WordPress weblog platform for content management for both websites and weblogs. WordPress is free and can be used for static websites as well as weblogs, or for hybrid sites.
- Internet marketing services included SEO/SEM marketing.
- Link building and organic SEO.
- Web site traffic analysis reporting – detailed analysis.
- Basic web site starter package.
You can use the contact form below to give us some details of the work you need completed and we’ll come back with a quote and ETA.
Payment can be made by check (preferred) or Paypal to a single source, either by cash or credit card (premium req’d). Project payment is in full in advance for projects under $400. For projects over $400, a minimum initial deposit of $400 or 50% of the full project amount – whichever is higher – is required. On delivery of first draft of work, either the remainder of the project amount or 25% – whichever is lower – is due. Upon final delivery, any remaining monies are due – usually 25%. For example, if your project is quoted at $600, you would make three payments in this order: $400, 25% = $150
We reserve the right to refuse a project. Minimum project amounts may apply for certain services, depending on the team member’s terms. We occasionally refer work to colleagues. No project will be started without initial payment.
The CountWordula Rate Card is being revised at present. I’m only accepting select work for now, which includes blog posts, larger online articles, FAQs and more.
A long-term volume discount may apply. Technical and science topics will lean towards the higher price, with health and personal finance being at the lower end.
Details may be updated here without notice. Team bios will appear here at a later date.